So you are ready to order. Here are the steps of how this works:
1. First, read through the "FAQ" page. It will answer a lot of questions you may have.
2. Get together any idea pictures for what kind of cake you are looking for. (Check out our Pinterest page for ideas.)
3. E-mail us at BlackMarketCake@gmail.com (you can find a link on the "Contact Us" page). Include your name, date and time of the event, number of guests.
4. Then we will contact you with any detail questions and an estimate for your cake.
5. Once all the details have been worked out, we will write up your order and send you an e-mail copy. Then check to make sure all the details are correct, e-sign and return it.
6. Next, pay the $100 deposit to hold your date and confirm your order. (We will send you an email invoice with a link to pay.) Deposits are non-refundable. You may need to pay additional security deposits if you are renting stands, etc. You will get an email receipt for your payment.
7. Final payments and any changes are due two weeks prior to your event.
8. Then just wait for that special day and enjoy your cake!
If you have questions, feel free to call or text.